S range Shiloh lever
For use on internal doors
The S Range lever handles feature a unique through door interlocking system that greatly improves torsional rigidity and ease of installation. Top and bottom grip points significantly reduce the risk of racking or lateral movement which can cause door damage and decreased product life. Positioning lugs inside the covers increase installation accuracy and stop potential twisting of the cover.
Available in 3 different sets
- Passage - For general interior or hallway doors (non-locking operation)
- Privacy - For bedroom or bathroom doors (internal locking, emergency access from outside)
- Dummy - For wardrobe and cupboard doors (fixed lever)
All fixings are concealed and supplied.
Pressure zinc die cast, manufactured to grade 3 standard.
Australian Registered Design No. 201714881
- To Fit Hole: 54mm
- Round Rose: 65mm
- Suits Door Thickness: 32mm-45mm
- Adjustable Backset Tubular Latch - 60mm/70mm